1) Never apologize to anyone EVER
2) Science is stupid
3) Don't serve in the military. Protecting this country from foreign adversaries is for losers
4) Anyone different is bad
5) Cheaters CAN win!
6) America is the only country in the world
7) Women are less important that men
8) Be afraid of anyone who is not white
9) Facts and truth are not important
10) Low paid people are not important
11) Lying is fine, people are gullible
12) It's okay if your father cheats on your mother
13) Never take responsibility. Blame others
14) You can hurt others badly, if it benefits you
15) You can lie, cheat and steal and be considered a hero
16) The police can shoot you just because.....
17) BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER
But here's some other things my grandson has learned:
1) Having morals and values goes a LONG way in your life
2) Racism is alive and well
3) Life isn't FAIR but you play the hand you're dealt to the BEST of your ability
4) He has a strong support system to help get him through
5) Trouble don't last always
6) Women are to be respected and appreciated
7) Gold diggers really do exist so be mindful ALWAYS
8) Take nothing for granted
9) Be RESPECTFUL to everyone
10) Knowing how to communicate effectively and with clarity is important
11) You can have a lot of money and still be ignorant
12) Mama and Grandma don't play that when it comes to bad behavior so he better recognize!
The sad truth is many white people want to play blind, deaf, or dumb when it comes to the stupidity and outright mean-spirited behavior of Trump. In their ignorance, they see this man as demonstrating strength and power and the only one who can keep all things unequal under the law. What's worst is the media is going out of its way to make sure we ALL know how corrupt and inept he is to be President. The only way a child isn't exposed to this is if they don't have access to any type of media and they have no friends.