Friday, May 18, 2007

College Reunion

My College Reunion is taking place this weekend. Hard to believe I've been out of college---not high school---for nearly 30 years!

I had planned to attend, however, Ohio University was unwilling to pay for my travel expenses to come speak as a representative of the school of Journalism. I guess if my name had been Matt Lauer, there wouldn't have been an issue. Oh, but wait a minute---Matt didn't even graduate and I DID. So what's wrong with that picture? I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

1 comment:

Carine-what's cooking? said...

it's got to be the men in charge. We women should stick together as well.
Did I just sound like I was doing a man rant? Must be b/c my own knight in shining armor didn't make dinner once in 3 full days,in a row, off.
sorry.

Passing the Torch from Baby Boomers to Millennials to Gen Z

Whether baby boomers can accept it or not, a changing of the guard has taken place with  millennials and the up and coming Gen Z generations...