Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Wakin' Up with Whoopi!

This baby boomer diva woke up with Whoopi on Monday. I normally switch between Whoopi and the Tom Joyner Morning Show but on this particular day, I was cruisin’ down the highway with Whoopi, Cubby and the rest of the crew. It was around 7am and I was beginning a four-hour road trip to Columbia, South Carolina for a television interview.

Suddenly, I heard newest host of The View invite listeners to call in and ask any questions they had for her guest psychic, Joan Marie Whelan. Of course, you know I had to call in. I mean, what else did I have to do for the next four hours other than listen to the radio and talk on my cell phone?

I don’t know if I was more surprised that I got through right away----or by the answers the psychic gave me to my questions.

Now I have to tell you right up front that I don’t believe in psychics---but I do believe dreams can come true!

Give a listen: http://www.whoopi.com/audio.html

Click on hour #3

No comments:

Passing the Torch from Baby Boomers to Millennials to Gen Z

Whether baby boomers can accept it or not, a changing of the guard has taken place with  millennials and the up and coming Gen Z generations...