Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3 Rules for Work

Each day as I'm driving my grandson to daycare, I feel it necessary to reinforce the Grandma Rules for Daycare.

1) "Don't let Miss Candy have to call me about your behavior."

2) "Don't be mean to others and make sure you share."

3) "Have a good day!"


Today, this little three-year-old decided to give ME some rules as I was preparing to meet a client.

1) He said, "Don't get in a fight with nobody."

2) "If you get some popcorn make sure you share it with everybody."

3) "Have a good day!"


Yes, our children do watch and listen.

4 comments:

Pam Archer said...

How funny. He's so cute, and a cut out of you! Adorable!

Regina said...

Ah! Too cute! That means he's 'listening' and understands exactly what you mean. Wise young man!

Eileen Williams said...

Your grandson's rules brought a smile to my face. He's a thoughtful little guy and wise beyond his years. I especially like the sharing your popcorn rule--it's one each of us should follow!

Parents Rule! said...

Out of the mouths of babes...very cute post! Smart guy.

Passing the Torch from Baby Boomers to Millennials to Gen Z

Whether baby boomers can accept it or not, a changing of the guard has taken place with  millennials and the up and coming Gen Z generations...