Wednesday, November 08, 2006

WHATEVER! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age (review)

Oh ladies!!!

I just last night finished Beverly's book, *Whatever!* and I've got to tell you....WHAT A REFRESHING treat!!! It was like sitting with Beverly herself and just chatting with her! I devoured the book in two sittings. Initially, I was going to take the book with me on my girlfriend weekend that I go on every year (it's this weekend!!!!) But the book just sat on my desk, calling out to be read!!! So...I indulged myself and I am so glad that I did!

I especially loved the way the book unfolded...as you read through it...your mind thinks of questions that you would like to ask Bev as she shares and to my delight....I found myself reading the answers in very short order!!

She is candid, and MOST honest about her own journey through menopause and the aging process......if you already love this woman....you will love her even more when you are finished with her book...

Thank you Beverly, for daring to address and share your experiences with this trying time in a woman life....

I love you dearly....and thrilled that you call me a friend!

Big Ol' Hugs from Oregon!!!!
Deb

No comments:

Passing the Torch from Baby Boomers to Millennials to Gen Z

Whether baby boomers can accept it or not, a changing of the guard has taken place with  millennials and the up and coming Gen Z generations...