Sunday, March 04, 2007

Women on the Move & Making History

One of the beautfiul things about growing into middle age is I have gained the benefit of wisdom. It's like a light bulb went off in my head around 40 and all of a sudden I was ready to stand up and take charge of my life and to make a difference.

I am proud to be a middle-aged woman because I've seen enough and done enough over the course of my life to now prepare to pave the way for future generations. We, as middle-aged women, have made quite an impact on the way our world is shaped today. We’ve come a long way, but there’s still a lot of ground to cover.

As you are aware, March is Women's History Month. I am dedicating the month by profiling women who have made a difference in my life. You're welcome to read my blogs starting Monday. I also invite you to post your own memorable women and you may add them to my blog---if you like. I'm actually starting with my grandmother--who lived to be 101.

In addition, I am sponsoring a "Women on the Move and Making History" Contest, where one lucky winner will receive $75 for guessing the correct answers. Another winner will receive $25. The questions won't be easy but I'll be offering a hint :)

THERE IS A CATCH......

You must be a subscriber to my Live to Be Drama Free Newsletter because only the subscribers will be eligible to enter this contest. You can subscribe by going to my website:

http://www.talk2bev.com

Thanks for your continued support!

No comments:

Passing the Torch from Baby Boomers to Millennials to Gen Z

Whether baby boomers can accept it or not, a changing of the guard has taken place with  millennials and the up and coming Gen Z generations...