Wednesday, November 01, 2006

#1 Best Seller: Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age

On November 16, I will be launching a campaign to take my book, Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age to the#1 spot on Amazon.com

Of course in order to do this, I'm going to need your help. Why YOUR help, you ask? Well, for one reason....The book is GOOD! Reason # 2: The book is FUNNY! Reason #3: The book is INFORMATIVE Reason #5: LET'S PROVE TO THE LITERARY WORLD THAT UNKNOWN, SELF-PUBLISHED AUTHORS CAN BE SUCCESSFUL.

My book talks about the "journey" and the "celebration" into another phase of a woman's life. It comes complete with hot flashes, weight gain, middle age dating, sex over 40 and so on and so forth.

So over the next 16 days, I will provide snippets from the book and answer ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS you may have about menopause, middle age dating, sex over 40, how to handle PMS in the house when you're having a hot flash and I promise I will keep it real :)

OK...Here's reason #1 why you should purchase a copy of Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age on November 16:

Excerpt from Chapter One

Have the seven dwarfs of menopause come knocking at your door yet? If you're not sure, please allow me to make the introductions. There's Sweaty, Bloated, Forgetful, Bitchy, Itchy, Sleepy and All Dried Up. They don't all show up at once, but you can rest assured they will come in, unannounced, and definitely uninvited, and yes, they will wear out their welcome!

These little menaces to society bring night sweats, headaches, fatigue, forgetfulness, muscle and joint pain, urinary incontinence, heart palpitations, anxiety, depression, yeast infections and vaginal dryness into our lives.

According to my gynecologist, over time we may even start to lose our desire for sex. I don't know how you feel about that, but I surely hope it doesn't happen to me because I'd hate to think I wasted the BEST years of my sex life on my ex!!!

Peace & Blessings,
babyboomerbev

No comments:

Passing the Torch from Baby Boomers to Millennials to Gen Z

Whether baby boomers can accept it or not, a changing of the guard has taken place with  millennials and the up and coming Gen Z generations...