Sunday, October 21, 2007

Who Stole My Body?

That’s the question I’ve been asking myself for a few years now. Everyday I look in the mirror and wonder what happened to that drop dead, gorgeous size 3 figure that used to turn heads and stop men dead in their tracks. I’m turning heads these days but not in quite the same way.

Middle-age spread is one issue I never thought I’d have to deal with, but honey, let me tell you, it’s no joke! My middle-aged, baby boomer years have resulted in some spreading, sagging and cellulite---while my breasts, belly and lap are getting better acquainted. My gynecologist says the weight gain is a result of my metabolism slowing down and MENOPAUSE.

I am convinced there is a thief on the loose who is running around attacked middle-aged women. I would have felt much better about the burglary had he taken my Hot Flashes too!

See what I mean by checking out my You Tube video: http://www.youtube.com/babyboomerbev

1 comment:

Going Like Sixty said...

Ah, all men care about is your mind anyway.
I thought you were too skinny to begin with.

Passing the Torch from Baby Boomers to Millennials to Gen Z

Whether baby boomers can accept it or not, a changing of the guard has taken place with  millennials and the up and coming Gen Z generations...