Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Review from a Fellow Author

Thank you Bev, for the delicious candid account of words so many of us women have been accused of thinking. I just couldn't put the book down; it was completed in one day, wow! This book is awesome you must read it! Your story brings out your compassion, and wittiness, and serious side as you glide us through the expectation of entering the baby boom era, thank you.

Bev expresses her dilemmas with younger co-workers that we all can relate too, the pretty faces with little to no substance for most of them. As a pre-menopausal boomer myself, I was in awe, but now I understand my mood swings, and crazy fire department heat flames is only a beginning of possible other symptoms to come, and am elated, I no longer need to visit a shrink, I am sane. I am in the beginning phase of menopause, and “yes I am still sexy but it comes in flashes now,” as Bev has expressed. They (symptoms) do not divert me, but I welcome them, because now I have an understanding of them…whatever, and as the youth would say, “bring it on” and I concurred.

I recommend this book to all that wanted to know, the men that need to know, and the cute faces that will need to know…”whatever” because they too must pass this phase. Bev, I can’t wait for the sequel, continue to keep it real, and know no matter what people say about the baby boomers, we are real women with real issues, with real symptoms, and still SEXY! “Your book hits home, and there is a time and season for everything, and WHATEVER IS RIGHT ON TIME”


Much blessings always,

Loretta Scott (author of “YES I CAN”)

www.gulfnurse.com

Augusta, Ga

Whatever! A baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age is availabe on Amazon.com

No comments:

Passing the Torch from Baby Boomers to Millennials to Gen Z

Whether baby boomers can accept it or not, a changing of the guard has taken place with  millennials and the up and coming Gen Z generations...