Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Baby Boomer Divas Do It with Praise!

Dear Diary,

Psalm 92…that’s the scripture to jump start my day.

“It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning,
And Your faithfulness every night…”

You can’t be a Baby Boomer Diva and not have praise in your heart for all of the blessings received from God. It's like Oprah said on one of her recent shows: "I've been living 'The Secret' but I didn't know that's what they called it." I am truly thankful---even for the trials and tribulations because it is during those times that my faith is really tested and my strength is renewed.

I hear the birds singing outside of my window and, oh, how sweet that sound is! It’s as if God sends them to my window every morning to serenade me even before I get out of bed. My husband doesn’t even do that! It is also a reminder of the fact that I can hear---a blessing I tend to take for granted because I expect to wake up every morning and HEAR.

I have some interviews scheduled today so I will go and do what Divas do. If you don’t know what that is then you’re obviously not a Diva.

But if you think you have what it takes, c’mon and join the club!

No comments:

Passing the Torch from Baby Boomers to Millennials to Gen Z

Whether baby boomers can accept it or not, a changing of the guard has taken place with  millennials and the up and coming Gen Z generations...